Austin Air Healthmate Plus
In Stock Shipping is FREE!
Need advice? Our staff are experts with a long experience in the business. We're here to help with any questions you may have.
The Austin Air Healthmate Plus® removes a wide range of gases, chemicals, VOC’s and formaldehyde. This broad-spectrum adsorption makes it the best choice for people exposed to smoke from wildfires and people living close to busy highways.
Ships from manufacturer, approximate lead time 7-14 days
Who should consider Healthmate Plus by Austin Air?
- Anyone needing an efficient way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other dangerous VOCs
- Individuals suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health concerns
- Individuals in high particle and gas contaminated areas
- Eases headaches and reduces nausea related to chemical exposure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Lessen night time allergies and asthma attacks
Why is the HealthMate Plus® the best choice for me?
- Designed for highly contaminated indoor air conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including formaldehyde, elements of smoke, dust and pollens
- Exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Filters viruses and bacteria
The HealthMate Plus® specializes in the reduction of harmful chemicals, noxious gases, VOC’s, formaldehyde and sub-micron particles for individuals in the most contaminated of settings. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? The number one unit for those who are chemically sensitive.
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus® Filter has a true medical grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) filter surrounded by a blend of potassium iodide impregnated carbon/zeolite mixture. This additive, along with the activated carbon and zeolite, delivers greater capacity for the filtration of chemicals and gases including Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Consequently, this combination of medias provide improved relief in highly contaminated air spaces for those who are severely chemically sensitive.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns
Austin Air Healthmate Plus
Shipping within US
Orders normally ship within 12-24 hours after submission. However, due to abnormally high order volume, our processing times can reach up to 2-3 business days. Our daily shipping cutoff time is 3pm PST. Order placed after this cutoff will ship the following business day.
We primarily use UPS ground for most shipments, however depending on the product size, weight, and shape we may choose to ship via USPS. If you have an urgent need for expediting shipping rates and times please call us directly at 408-354-4460. We are happy to accommodate.
All orders placed for Curbside pickup at our location will be ready within 1 hour of order placement.
Orders placed after 5pm weekdays and 3pm Saturdays may not be ready until the following business day. You will receive a text and or phone call to let you know when your order is ready. Customers may come into the store to pickup or simply reply to the text message to have your items delivered directly to your car outside. We are located at 457 N. Santa Cruz Ave in Los Gatos.
Designated parking stalls are clearly marked in front of our store for customers.
Local deliveries will occur typically within 1 to 2 business days, we
will contact you after your order is placed. Local deliveries are
restricted by zip codes, if your address falls within the local delivery zone it will be an available option at checkout to select. If not
please choose the shipping or store/curbside pickup option.
All Things Clean provides true local delivery by one of our staff
experts to hand deliver your products directly to your doorstep. We also now offer unboxing, assembly, and in home product training to get the most out of your purchase and lessen the learning curve. These extra white glove services may be requested and purchased in advance by contacting us directly at 408-354-4460. Please have your order number ready when calling or texting. Rates charged vary by product.