Austin Air The Bedroom Machine
In Stock Shipping is FREE!
Need advice? Our staff are experts with a long experience in the business. We're here to help with any questions you may have.
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine® is designed to help those who suffer from various sleep-related problems. The results of two separate clinical trials show this unit to be highly effective at removing dangerous airborne pollutants from the home. Keep the air in your bedroom free from pollution and get the good night’s sleep you deserve.
Ships from manufacturer, approximate lead time 7-14 days
Who should consider The Bedroom Machine® by Austin Air?
- Those who have difficulty sleeping or have poor quality sleep
- Individuals that suffer from COPD, allergy and asthma attacks at night
- Anyone looking to improve their overall health and wellbeing
- Peaceful, uninterrupted, high quality sleep
- Reduces snoring
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
Why is The Bedroom Machine® by Austin Air the best choice for me?
- Our most comprehensive air purifier with a 5th stage of filtration
- Developed to improve sleep
- Effectively filters sub-micron particles, gases, odors and VOCs
- Keeps your bedroom fresh and clean
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine® was used in clinical trials at the University of John Hopkins to reduce Nitrogen Dioxide levels in the homes of local residents. Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) is a gas often present in homes where there are gas stoves. High levels of NO2 are particularly dangerous for people with COPD. The gas can dramatically increase symptoms of coughing, wheezing and chest tightness.
The results were dramatics. NO2 dropped in the kitchen by 27% and continued to stay low for the length of the study. Within a week NO2 levels in the bedroom dropped by 23%.
In a second study at Johns Hopkins, the Bedroom Machine ® was placed in the homes of women, living with a smoker, who were either pregnant or with very young babies. Again the results were impressive. It was clinically proven that running an Austin Air Bedroom Machine® will effectively remove indoor pollutants from the home, including nicotine.
The Bedroom Machine® addresses the broadest spectrum of air cleaning by removing sub-micron particles including allergens and asthma irritants, noxious gases, odors and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Bedroom Machine®, passing it through a comprehensive 5 stages of filtration.
The result? More clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air purifier on the market.
The Bedroom Machine® by Austin Air Filter is our most comprehensive filter which features a 5th stage of filtration designed to give you and your family better quality sleep.This filter is comprised of a true medical grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) filter surrounded by a blend of carbon and zeolite mixture as well our HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance) military carbon cloth. The HEGA cloth provides an extremely large surface area for the adsorption of chemicals and gasses. The carbon and zeolite blend removes chemicals gasses and odors. The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 5 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria
Austin Air The Bedroom Machine
Shipping within US
Orders normally ship within 12-24 hours after submission. However, due to abnormally high order volume, our processing times can reach up to 2-3 business days. Our daily shipping cutoff time is 3pm PST. Order placed after this cutoff will ship the following business day.
We primarily use UPS ground for most shipments, however depending on the product size, weight, and shape we may choose to ship via USPS. If you have an urgent need for expediting shipping rates and times please call us directly at 408-354-4460. We are happy to accommodate.
All orders placed for Curbside pickup at our location will be ready within 1 hour of order placement.
Orders placed after 5pm weekdays and 3pm Saturdays may not be ready until the following business day. You will receive a text and or phone call to let you know when your order is ready. Customers may come into the store to pickup or simply reply to the text message to have your items delivered directly to your car outside. We are located at 457 N. Santa Cruz Ave in Los Gatos.
Designated parking stalls are clearly marked in front of our store for customers.
Local deliveries will occur typically within 1 to 2 business days, we
will contact you after your order is placed. Local deliveries are
restricted by zip codes, if your address falls within the local delivery zone it will be an available option at checkout to select. If not
please choose the shipping or store/curbside pickup option.
All Things Clean provides true local delivery by one of our staff
experts to hand deliver your products directly to your doorstep. We also now offer unboxing, assembly, and in home product training to get the most out of your purchase and lessen the learning curve. These extra white glove services may be requested and purchased in advance by contacting us directly at 408-354-4460. Please have your order number ready when calling or texting. Rates charged vary by product.